Envirocleanse-A isn’t your average disinfectant.
Proven to kill COVID-19 & all viruses
Safe for people & pets
No PPE required
Use Envirocleanse-A on any non-porous, hard surface.
What it Cleans
Floors, all high-contact touch points (doorknobs), all bathroom fixtures, all tables and countertops, all hard surface furniture, dishes, kitchen appliances
Stainless steel, chrome, glass, wood, vinyl, glazed porcelain, non-porous plastics, enamel, glazed tile
And virtually any other surface!
HOW TO PUT ENVIROCLEANSE-A TO WORK
Apply Envirocleanse-A to surfaces with a cloth, wipe, mop, sponge, spray, or by immersion, then wipe or scrub clean.
HOW TO APPLY ENVIROCLEANSE-A WITH THE MEANEST LITTLE SPRAYER
- To start The Meanest Little Sprayer, first charge the battery by inserting the battery into the charger and plugging the charger into a power outlet. A red charging light will appear when dead. When all three LED lights are lit, the battery is charged.
- To fill the tank, remove it from the unit by rotating the tank locking collar and pulling the tank release ring. You must hold on to the tank when you pull the tank release ring or the tank will fall on the floor.
- Fill the tank with The Meanest branded and approved solutions.
- Insert the tank into the sprayer and rotate the tank locking collar until you hear the click of the tank release ring snap in place.
- Insert the charged battery into the battery socket and lock into place.
- Pull the trigger and spray on your desired surface. To ensure maximum electrostatic performance, always keep your hand firmly wrapped around the handle in contact with the grounding strap.
- Map out an organized spraying route based on the layout of the room, starting from the farthest area and working toward the entrance.
- To begin spraying, pick up the sprayer and make sure the nozzle is 2-4 feet away from the surfaces you are spraying before pressing the trigger. For the best results, spray in a slow, side-to-side motion, forming an “S”. Spray surfaces so every inch is visibly wet. Let surfaces air dry.
- Remove the nozzle with the provided wrench.vInside the nozzle, there is a small insert with a slot for a screwdriver. Use a small flathead screwdriver to remove the insert.
- Carefully clean both the insert and the nozzle with either The Meanest branded and approved product, water, or compressed air or a small nylon brush to remove any debris.
- Install the insert with the screwdriver. Install the nozzle and test the spray quality. If spray quality is not satisfactory, please contact your representative for a replacement nozzle.
- Clean the outside of the sprayer with The Meanest branded and approved product on a microfiber rag. Cover all the surfaces of the sprayer and wipe off any residue.
- If you have residual liquid left in the tank at the end of the day, pour it out of the sprayer tank and into a container.
- Clear residual liquid out of the sprayer by filling with clean water and spraying.
- Never store the sprayer with any product left in the tank as it might leak or solution can clog the spray nozzle if it dries in the lines.
- To remove the nozzle, use the nozzle wrench provided. Rotate the nozzle counter clockwise until the nozzle can be removed.
- To install the nozzle, place the desired nozzle in the end of the sprayer, with the nozzle wrench provided. Rotate the nozzle clockwise until you feel it is secure. DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN.
- Use the electrostatic sprayer for end-of-day cleans.
- Facility managers should expect to use 10 or more cases of Envirocleanse-A every month if using the product daily.